Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21st Hurrying to Get the Trailer Moved and Get This House Started

I sit here and look out at the ocean and the cliffs on the Anchorage side. It is so beautiful. I can't wait to get my house started. All the decisions to be made and I don't know a thing about interior design. But I keep researching and making decisions. Do I do granite, quarts or corian? Do I do light or dark laminate floors? What kind of window blinds do I get? What color should the walls be?  It keeps going round and round in my head.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home