Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Retirement will it Fit??

I think I am ready but not sure what I am doing. So far I swim everyday and have signed up for a 50 year reunion when I have never gone to a reunion before. I guess this is where I start doing strange things. I graduated from Pascack Valley HS in 1961. That is a long time ago.

I started a diet and seem to be sticking to it. Maybe I can weigh my high school weight by the reunion next year. That would be interesting.


I think that I am excited. My daughter Eileen and I are driving to Fairbanks for the weekend and will gladly rest my bones in the hot  springs as well as enjoy the company. I bought a kindle and that is kind of cool. Harland sleeps a lot. We are trying to get this old trailer ready to move so we can build our beautiful new home. The most important thing is that I want to go see my brother.  We will see all in good time. I signed up for the substitute school nursing/teaching in the fall. That should be interesting. I am also going to take a Victorian animal literature class in the fall semester.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home