Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First Big Quilting Accomplishment

This is the reverse side of the quilt.


 
This is the top side of it.


I love to quilt. This year I spent 5 months working on a quilt for Our Lady of Guadalupe. I donated it to the Knights of Columbus for the High School Scholarship fund. I was amazed they made over 1000. dollars It was very bright. I was so happy to share my talent and to help a kid out at the same time. It was great. It is 1:22 AM and 49 here tonight. Love to all my friends and family. God Bless and Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home