Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Kidney Cancer

We have received some disturbing news. Harland has metastasis to the lungs and two spine areas. I am doing a lot of research to hopefully help him get well. We can't have him give up. There are some very brave folk out there on the internet. They are doing well and living with this terrible affliction. I am more encouraged.

Eileen has sure prayed a lot of rosaries and we ordered some Lourdes water as back up. We will keep trying all avenues but it is tough. I know that Harland gets discouraged. My children are just wonderful. They are so much help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Collette. Back in the '90s there was this parody floating around Anc on "I wish they all were California Girls," except in this version it was "Matanuska" girls. I used do a lot of grouse hunting up in that neck of the woods. Once I get all this other stuff under control going to do some more.

I like your blog, but more I like the voice of the lady behind the blog. Warm, caring and strong. Harland is a lucky man.

June 17, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home