Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Joe Kelly Cousins


I received this note after the last one from James Kelly. I have neglected my duty in posting. They have been so very generous in sharing their pictures and enlightening our knowledge about ourselves through our ancestors. Love to all Colette. 


Here’s a picture of my son Joe on the left and Jim on the right from 1981 or so.  Dead ringer.  Could be great great grandfathers brother Charlie.

Joe Kelly
Originally from Newark/Harrison area of NJ. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home