Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grandma Mary Elizabeth Casey Kier with George and Ken

I had a hard time with this one. But I finally figured it out. This is Grandma Kier with Ken and George. What threw me off was that the last picture I scanned showed George as really small but he was older than Ken. George is the tall boy and Ken is the small one and this has to be taken at Rocky Hill, CT when they lived there. They are all just a bit older. If you look closer you can see the beginning of Uncle George's more angular face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home