Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Casey Home at 515 West 168th St, NYC


Harry Casey, Charlie Casey sitting, Mom wrote dalmation was named "Pink." This house was the house they lived in before moving to Yonkers. Michael Casey died in 1898. The records I have say Charlie died in 1912 and is buried in the Casey Plot in St. Raymonds Cemetery in the Bronx. St. Raymond's lists his birthday as June 16, 1887. The house in Yonkers they moved to later was designed by our grandfather George Edward Kier.  I have the plans for that house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jim said...

Hi - my grandfathers mother was Emma Casey (daughter of Patrick)

Thank you for posting the picture!

Jim Kelly

January 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home