Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Uncle George


I have been scanning the old pictures and this one just brought me to tears. It is of Uncle George. Mom wrote with "Suzy" on front and with "Larry" on the back but it is what she wrote on the back that brought the tears. The note says:

"George- My brother and baby Larry.
               My brother was a very good kind man of courage who gave more than he ever got except that       he was, much loved.

Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home