Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mom's Memorial Dinner 1999

When my mother died in August of 1999, I took her ashes home to be buried. We held a dinner for our group and told lots of stories about my mother and father and Mom's family. Here is the group shot:

First Row: Colette, Aunt Jeannie, Ian Abbott-Hook and his brother Nicholas Abbott-Hook (Arnold's boys)
Second Row: Harland Grower (Colette's Husband), Uncle Ken Kier, Susi Kier Merrihew (Uncle George Kier's daughter, Andrea Abbott (Arnold's wife.)
Third Row: Tom Casey, Robert Casey, Larry Kier (Uncle George's son) and Arnold Hook.




























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home