Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is July 2nd. On July 2nd 1966 we were married. It seems so long ago and yet not long enough. Harland bought me beautiful red roses and a lovely card. My daughter made dinner and we worry about our future with his kidney cancer. I think what a bummer. I keep asking why. Someone I know said that I should ask what God wants of me. I am not sure I know how to do that or what the answer would be if I listened in the way that I should listen. It has been so long. We have had some rough times and some happy times. Lately it has been mostly rough. Sometimes I just feel very numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home