Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Genealogy - Our History and the Teller History

I am really interested in history. As a result, I am interested in genealogy. One of my relatives was William Teller. I started a genealogy site which needs more work than it seems like I have time. However, I was able to put a lot of information about William Teller on there. People might find it interesting to know about the Dutch colonization of New York or New Netherlands as they called it. William Teller came to New York at the same time that Peter Stuyvesant was the governor. He worked for the Dutch West Indies Corporation who owned the colony.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home