Girl from Jersey

This blog is about our family and me."The Girl From Jersey".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, United States

I am a transplant from New Jersey and New York to Alaska. We have lived in Alaska since 1972. I am a Registered Nurse who wants to share her life's journey with others.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Casey Group Picture

This is a group shot of the Caseys. Mom thought that Grandma Kier and Granddad Kier were in the front. Aunt Edna is the little girl with the glasses. In the back row the baby is Thomas Casey Jr. (Bobby, Barbara, and Tom's Dad ) The woman on the end holding the baby is Charley Casey's wife . Charles Casey is next to her. I will put the rest of the names in as soon as I can figure them out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home